I like your links/ site   they rock. it looks like you have my kind of taste for cars.
kyle m
----- Original Message -----
From: 396guy
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 9:36 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] 12 bolt rear end

If it's a Chevelle rear end I have codes here:
http://www.dalesplace.com/htm/information/axlecodes.htm

Dale McIntosh
ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
67 SS/67 Elky
http://www.dalesplace.com
http://www.team67.com
http://www.midwestchevelles.com

>
> From: Kyle Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Chevelle List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [Chevelle-List] 12 bolt rear end
> Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:11:13 +0100
>
> I recently got a 12 bolt rear end for my 71 chevelle. Is there any
> numbers stamped on it to identify what this rear end came out of? I'm
> debating on either narrowing it or narrowing the ford 9 inch that i also
> have.
>
> New guy
> Kyle Bennett
>
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
> rick schaefer
> 72 El camino
> http://www.endrud.net/elcamino/rick1972elky.html
> ACES #00140
> Team Chevelle #00038
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to