Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Well as the Malibu bit cann't help you a bit, the 66 Chevelle... well I have 
one, the only real diff between a Malibu and an SS (what I have) is the fact 
the SS came with a 396 and more chrome.  Other than that its the same 
animal.  Personally I like both Malibus and SSs' heck I even have a 66 4 
door Malibu I have been tinkering with.  I like my SS a whole lot more than 
the 4 door (it was my first car, my baby) but a Chevelle is a Chevelle in my 
book.
Josh
Wounded 66 SS396
66 More Door
69 C 10
63 Amboolance


>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: [Chevelle-List] 66 Chevelles ...do they exist ??
>Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:13:23 EST
>
>
>Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
>------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Hello All....
>
>I read the post everyday here , lots of good tips to had by the people of
>this site. But does anyone own a 66 Chevelle Malibu ( not SS ) Seems like
>everyone here has a 68-69-70-71-72 Chevelle......Like to see some pics of
>restored or information on 66 Chevelle. I have had lots of help and lots of
>advice from many of you on the ressurection of my 66 Chevelle.....After
>several moths of re-doing the engine from top to bottom I will be we are
>gonna fire it Saturday....but I would like to see more 66 Chevelle people
>here......
>
>John ( 66 Chevelle Malibu )
>Chilly Phila Pa
>
>-----------------------------------------------------
>To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
>To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to