I hear
ya Sarge ;)
I've
been too busy to get back out there (that's what happens I guess when you have a
vehicle to borrow, huh?) I got the bolt kit today from Chevy. I'll
be back out there tomorrow though. I just passed the gas station today,
looks like we have super unleaded being trucked in now, but it's at
$2.55/gal OUCH! Hope this pipeline thing gets
fixed soon!
Rodney.
71
Chevelle
El
Mirage, AZ
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fruhauf Kerry A SSgt 3CS/SCBS
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 1:56 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] awful quiet in hereExcellent! It's good to see that my mail hasn't been blocked. Unfortunately, it's bad to see that no one is posting. I guess that could be a good thing, nobody is having problems with thier Chevelles. If ya'll need a problem to chat about, I have a cappachino mixture residing under my valve covers. I seems that when I hooked up the Carb return spring bracket, I didn't get the intake manifold torqued down enough, and it started leaking fuel and water into the valley. What really sucks is that it's a brand new motor, and it's not even broke in yet. So I took the manifold off, and there it was a pretty shade of green. Now I get to clean her out, and put the intake back on. At least it wasn't the head gasket.-----Original Message-----SARGE
69SS/Clone
From: James Spradling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 12:49 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] awful quiet in hereI was wondering that also. Talk, talk, talk, then NOTHING. Wake up fella's!!!James
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
_______________________________________________ Chevelle-list mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://chevelles.net/mailman/listinfo/chevelle-list_chevelles.net

