Graham,
When I bought my 69 SS, it had a gaping hole in the dash where the
lighter assembly should have been.
My dad bought me the replacement parts I needed (lighter element &
housing) from The Paddock and they fit well.
Just opened my latest Paddock catalog & it lists the following parts:
64-68 CW298 Knob only 12.98
64-68 CW298B Eleent w/shield 9.95
64-68 CW412C Receptacle 19.95
64-68 CW421E Retainer 8.95
67-68 7031884 Light & knob 17.95
Hope this helps,
Jim -69-SS396- H.
P.S. If there are any fellow Jeepers or Fender guitar players out there
on the list, I'm trying to find a nice home for a pair of baseball caps I
received that I have no use for (thinning hair, you know!).
________________________________________________________________
The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!