2.42 here in CA, I used 70 dollar for gas to my truck and it was not
enough. Tuff times right now

Hans

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Skickat: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 00:52
Till: The Chevelle Mailing List
Ämne: Re: [Chevelle-list] Hot start probs

Hi,

regular gas here is $ 5,8 a gallon, I filled up Heidis Volvo the other
day and it
was $85,2 she usually asks me to borrow her car when its empty.

Ciao
André

> In a message dated 7/12/2005 2:34:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
>
>> Regular gas is running around $2.55 here at a name brand gas station.
I
>> did see one of the cheapo no-name places at $2.48.
>
> EL-CHEAPO here was 2.20 just filled up my little aries for 31.00
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> used to never be more than 14.00- not so long ago, when will people
revolt???
> my truck was 77.00 i had to go to the corner of the parking lot and
weep
>






Reply via email to