The vehicle is done and reasonably priced and located in Chattanooga, TN.
Email me off line and I will give you the name and phone number.




Alex LaRue
LaRue Insurance
   Personal & Business Insurance
   Collector Car Insurance
   Life Insurance
P O Box 119
Hodgenville, KY  42748
800-303-3518   Fax 270-358-8978

Visit us online at www.LaRueInsurance.net or www.LaRueClassics.com

Join President Bush and a host of others here in Hodgenville on February
12th, 2008 to kickoff the two year Lincoln Bicentennial Celebration!!!


  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Frank Gondermann
  Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:50 AM
  To: [email protected]
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] Package Tray


  I am looking for some guidance on replacing the package tray on my 69 SS.
I have the new one as well as new insulation for underneath.  Any guidance
on making this job as easy as possible is greatly appreciated.  At this time
I will not be installing any rear speakers, if that makes a difference.



  Thanks in advance!



  Frank Gondermann

  ACES Member # 7312

  1969 Chevelle SS

Reply via email to