  From: Rick Schaefer
  Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 10:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 700r4 TV Cable Adjustment

    Thanx Brad, but that particular post & most everything else I've googled
refer to a stock cable.  There is no tab to push down with the LOKAR cable.
Its a braided cable, adjusted by movement of lock nuts at the mount bracket.

    The TV Made EZ page & its links give the procedure with a braided cable,
but not the specific pressures to look for.   Bowtie OD wants you to record the
pressues, email them, and then they tell you what adjustments to make (as far
as I could find).

     Late last nite I found a Swedish (I think) web site thgat gave the
pressures in KpA (??) and if I can find some type of conversion chart it may
help.  Any more info will sure be appreciated.  I've had great luck &
reliability with this tranny for 10 years & don't want to burn it up now.