Hey guys I started tearing into the 350 I'm poking in the 71, I'm wanting to 
try to get away with just doing a re-ring and bearing job, does anyone have the 
stock specs for a 70s block? My MSA-1 book isn't all that helpful saying 
1969-1979 350 or 302 (crank and bore says 350 plus it s 2 bolt main block). 
Anyway here are some numbers,
  Front pad
  VO313DRC
  19N587358
  Rear pad
  3970010
  I am told it came out of a Camaro but its original origin is questionable. 
Well thanks in advance for any info.


Josh Campbell
  66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it)
  66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
  71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on)

 __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

Reply via email to