I always thought that was an impressive "trick". Not to mention all the other bending of the rules by Smokie.

At 01:55 PM 11/1/2007, you wrote:
And it was a 7/8" car, not 3/4." Thats the reason they use templates to this day. He was a smart ol' man for sure.


-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Post <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; The Chevelle Mailing List <[email protected]>; 'The Chevelle Mailing List' <[email protected]>
Sent: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 1:30 pm
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Chevelles in nascar in 68-72?

Yeah, I believe it was a '67 though.

-Matt

At 01:25 PM 11/1/2007, Jim Buckingham wrote:
Didn’t Smokie build one??? In fact his was what ¾ sized even.

Jim


----------
From: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED] [ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carl Ziegler
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 4:19 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Chevelles in nascar in 68-72?

Back in those days I remember seeing the larger bodied cars like the Impala and such to match the big Charger and Galaxie 500 but I could be wrong. Footage is rare before 73 I have found.

 __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
<http://mail.yahoo.com/>http://mail.yahoo.com

----------
Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free <http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/index.htm?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000970>AOL Mail!

Reply via email to