I have looked at so many differant lists, its hard to figure it out.

________________________________

From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Dale
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 9:20 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 66 327

Yes but you'll notice the only HA Chevelle (A) code is 1969.  It could
very well be an engine block from a full size Chevrolet (B) though.  In
any event, it's probably a good engine and no reason not to use it
unless you enter in some shows as an original or original restored car
and they even check engine codes - which many do not, not even AACA.

Dale