From: chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net
[mailto:chevelle-list-boun...@chevelles.net] On Behalf Of Barnes, Alex
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 3:47 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 66 327

Dale, The last 3 letters are IHA not 1. Thats where im getting messed up,
the block casting 3858180 indicates a 327 and the intake is what you said.
When i looked the heads up it said 283 and 327 and the crank is a 327 crank.
The owner had a 283 he was having problems with. So after while the dealer
installed a new engine. Thats the story i got.

Thanks Alex

  _____