Hello,

wxWidgets seems to be slowly dying these days. Support for anything else
than the classic desktop platforms is virtually non-existent and even
things like subpixel scaling support are flaky at best. Creating bindings
for a large C++ codebase like wxWidgets also seems like a major endeavour.
Even the "official" wxPython bindings are often years out of sync with
current versions of wxWidgets 🤔

That said, if your target are classic desktop platforms and you like to
write code in C++, wxWidgets is still a solid option for a UI toolkit! In
particular, the API stability is great, which can't be said about the big
competitor Qt, where even a patchlevel version number change often brings
breaking API or behaviour changes that take at lot of effort to adapt to.

Ciao,
Thomas C.