Hey, Patti!  I am glad Molly is all right.  I don't
have much hair to spare, so I don't need what I have
turning grey, know what I mean?  Thanks for the well
wishes.  

Deida
--- Patti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HI,
>   Our Molly has a similar lump on her right
> shoulder. Our vet said it could be some sort of a
> fast growing begin tumor common to young dogs, we
> watched it for several days cleaning it with warm
> soapy water. It went away on it's own. It was
> frightening. We hope your little one will be just
> fine!
>     Patti
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>               
> ---------------------------------
> Do you Yahoo!?
>  Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/pjpeg name=Molly with
bear.jpg




                
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/MJOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

" Lets talk about man's best friend! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to