[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 2/14/2006 8:09:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:Colorado has the same thing.....it's called "barking dog ordinance" and even if your dog is barking at an intruder in the middle of the day and a little old lady 3 blocks away is outside and hears it and complains, the police come to your door with a warning the first time.......after that you get a ticket the next two times and then you go to court and are ordered to either "remove the voicebox, put the animal down, or go to jail and do time". I lived in Colorado Springs and after the second ticket, I found out what would come next so me and my dogs hightailed it the HE _ _ outta there. It's a very beautiful state, but the laws there are so depressing. I'd never move there again. Sash.===================================[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:I read this email and assumed that this was an ordinance unique to Colorado Springs. That Denver, Boulder, and Ft. Collins would have followed the more liberal thought, alas, I was wrong. It seems as this is a state wide law.I would high tail out of Colorado Springs, for less.Boulder, would be another story, LOL.Actually, I did live in Denver for a number of years while working for the original Frontier Airlines. I loved the mountains. But, let me tell you, I'm happy to be home in California.Talk about a draconian law! I would never remove my Tico's voice box, never, yeah, send me to jail, FIRST! Damn, what is happening to this country?! Put a living, breathing, friend "down", or let's call it what it is, KILL a little furry friend.Those Police Departments must have a lot of spare time, with all kinds of cash, time, and cops to be able to enforce this law, or maybe, maybe, it's like the speed limit on the Freeway, or @#&*, red lights in the city. There's just not enough law enforcement out there to enforce the laws we already have.rednbrownbabies, where did you move?Bill (SFO) San Francisco CA
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "Chihuahuas" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of
spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
SPONSORED LINKS
| Breed charm dog italian | Dog breed gift | Dog breed t shirt |
| Dog breed charm | Dog breed shirts | Chihuahua |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "Chihuahuas" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

