I dont mean to sound like I am dissing the breed but you know how 
pitbulls have a reputation of being aggressive dogs, well chihuahuas 
have that reputation of being a nasty little anti-social who like to 
pick one master and then thats the ONLY person they will ever like. at 
first i thought it was all how you bring the dog up....well I have an 
8 month old male chihuahua, and he is not nasty and has not it anyone 
but he is such a chicken!! and he does NOT like people. He likes these 
two little girls (my neighbors) and thats it for strangers. he likes 
me and my boyfriend (although he favors my boyfriend i think)  and 
that is it... we bring him everywhere and he gets to meet new people 
and other dogs but he just doesnt want any part of it. it drives me 
crazy. i dont know what to do to socialize him, i am at loss... Any 
advice???  we were thinking about getting a second chi but we are not 
so sure about that anymore we are thinking of getting a pug because 
they are very friendly social dogs (i have owned pugs in the past) I 
figured getting a more social breed dog might help himout and 
influence him??? I dont know what to do, please help. 






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to