Hi
 I don't know if this is gonna help you at all but, before I used to 
think the same thing. I have always been owned by cats I had never 
been owned by a dog. I certainly never imagined I would have a chi as 
part of my family, mainly due to all the bad rep they have. But when I 
saw Roxy I fell in love with her! Everything I had heard about chi's 
was not true in fact. Roxy is more sociable to strangers than she is 
with my family. By family I mean my parents, siblings, and friends, 
people she see's on a regular basis. But when I have company or when 
we take her to the park she is the sweetest. So I believe that maybe 
your baby acts this way due to the way it was socialized before you 
came into the pic. I am new to this too, but I would say be patient 
and socialize as much as you can. 







--- In [email protected], "Brittany" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> I dont mean to sound like I am dissing the breed but you know how 
> pitbulls have a reputation of being aggressive dogs, well chihuahuas 
> have that reputation of being a nasty little anti-social who like to 
> pick one master and then thats the ONLY person they will ever like. 





" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to