Hi Crystal, Listen I am a breeder but also a dog and pet owner.. My 
advice is for you to watch to Dog Whisperper on the Geographic 
channel. He is excellent with dog problems.. You can work with your 
dog. It is not hopeless. Your dog is running your home. I am not 
there so I can't tell you what to do different but I can tell you 
that I know dogs behavior's can be changed.   

If you don't want him bred I would have him neutered. That in part 
might be some of his problem. He might calm down some if he is. I 
wish I could help you more but your situation is workable. My first 
advice is to watch this show and to get your guy neutered.. Also, 
keep him in an area away from your daughter's belongings.. I would 
buy belly bands for him and make him wear them when he gets to go 
anywhere in your home other then where you have  him confined.. This 
will stop the pee. He will pee on himself a couple of times and not 
like it and that is all it should take . On the ones not as smart it 
might take a little longer.. 

IF your guy is not reg. then definitly neuter if you still decide to 
let him go. Have the new owner do it though and if they want him 
they will do it. YOu take him in and they pick him up and have the 
bill. 

But there is hope if you want to try and work it out. Good Luck. 
Cindy



--- In [email protected], "Crystal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi all, i am newer but i have some bad news...my male chi Baxter 
has 
> been peeing all over my disabled daughters things. Not only that 
but 
> he has become kinda aggressive as of lately towards myself and my 
son 
> only. Dont really know why. I think someone else could better 
> understand him and care for him than we can. It is getting to the 
> point that we dont even like him anymore. The reason i am posting 
this 
> is i would rather this boy go to a loving chi owner and not 
someone 
> who just wants a small dog and doesnt know how to train or care 
for 
> him. Since we have moved he has been strange and i am afraid he 
might 
> attack my son. he has bit his face twice already. So...if anyone 
would 
> like him...i am going to adopt him out for $50.00 and I would like 
a 
> note saying that the person would not breed him. He is great for 
older 
> or non children families..i adopted him from a evil breeder. He is 
6 
> pounds and black and white like a cow. It will kill me to re-home 
him 
> since i rescued him at 5 weeks old. If anyone is interested in 
> Michigan..let me know..313-587-5178or email me back. Thanks
>







" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to