Lemme know if you find anyone. I am willing to take him, but I'm out on Long 
Island, New York. I like to work with difficult cases.

I even can give you advices to help you fix the situation with your chi. 
Please email me privately at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Kristen Piersa

@-------->-------------------------
  Calgery Labradors
  www.freewebs.com/calgerylabs
@---->----------------------------
And of course, please SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PET!





>From: "Crystal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [email protected]
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [Chihuahuas] 11 month old chi male
>Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:07:14 -0000
>
>Hi all, i am newer but i have some bad news...my male chi Baxter has
>been peeing all over my disabled daughters things. Not only that but
>he has become kinda aggressive as of lately towards myself and my son
>only. Dont really know why. I think someone else could better
>understand him and care for him than we can. It is getting to the
>point that we dont even like him anymore. The reason i am posting this
>is i would rather this boy go to a loving chi owner and not someone
>who just wants a small dog and doesnt know how to train or care for
>him. Since we have moved he has been strange and i am afraid he might
>attack my son. he has bit his face twice already. So...if anyone would
>like him...i am going to adopt him out for $50.00 and I would like a
>note saying that the person would not breed him. He is great for older
>or non children families..i adopted him from a evil breeder. He is 6
>pounds and black and white like a cow. It will kill me to re-home him
>since i rescued him at 5 weeks old. If anyone is interested in
>Michigan..let me know..313-587-5178or email me back. Thanks
>
>
>




" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to