Hi,
I adopted a female Chihuahua named Chili, from the local Shelter on 
Sept 8th.  I got her as a B-day present for myself.  She is approx 5 
yrs old.  I thought with her being so tall that she could not be 100% 
Chihuahua.  Today I took her to the Vet and he said she is 100% 
Chihuahua.  She is a Deer type.  I didn't know they could be so tall, 
(she's 12 inches at the withers) and 9 1/2 lbs.
I figured she was probably a mix with a Min Pin because of her height 
and floppy ears.  But the Vet said it's common in Chihuahuas.  Is it??

Here is my Chili
http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=385805&j=t

 





" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to