Thanks for the welcome!
I just updated the info on Chili's dogster page.
The shelter had said 8 yrs old, but when I brought her to the Vet today 
he said she was between 5 and 6 yrs old.  Her teeth are nasty and she's 
getting them cleaned next week.  She had the bloodwork done today.
As for her ears, when I hold them up the are the right shape for a 
Chihuahua.  They just don't stand up.  They are perky when she is 
listening though.

Elissa
Mom to: 
Chili - Chihuahua
Pepsi - Old English Sheepdog
Rags - Old English Sheepdog
And two uprights, my daughter Hayley and my son Ryan







" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to