I think that's a wonderful idea

Beth

--- In [email protected], hartzells...@... wrote:
>
> I was  wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a roll 
call?? Perhaps 
>  Introducing your self and where you are from then listing your 
pets and 
> their  breed and name?? I would like to be able to put everyone 
with a state and 
> their  pets. For instance we have 2 Gloria's and I think we have 
another Sheila 
> besides  me and it can get confusing! It would help to know where 
we are all 
> located when  searching for a breeder or pet. Just an idea.
>                       Blessings,
>                               
> **************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL 
Mail, 
> Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. 
> (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-
dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)
>



------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email protected] 
    mailto:[email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to