Well Chico came back tonite and I got so angry at that woman. She admitted to 
me that she had lied. Her husband didnt have a stroke. She just wasnt prepared 
for how much he would cry and whine. He is a baby! She felt compelled to tell 
me the truth because her husband insisted on coming with her to bring him back. 
I stayed calm. I told her she didnt need to lie. The truth was fine. We were 
happy to take him back and find him a new home. I just cant believe she felt 
the need to tell me a sob story. I felt so bad for her and she was dishonest! 
What is wrong with people? I was just grateful that she recognized that she 
wasnt prepared for him. That was all I needed to know. How would you handle 
this? I just want truth is that too much to ask?

Have A Beautiful Day, Each And Every Day!

 
         
        
        








        


        
        


      

Reply via email to