God Bless you Beth...you are another Angel who fosters!! I think we have
several Angels in this group!!
I totally commend you! It's hard work!!
Gloria C.
"Merry Christmas" "Have a Blessed 2009"
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you.
He is Christ the Lord"
Luke 2:11
To: [email protected]: [email protected]: Tue, 23 Dec
2008 01:41:49 +0000Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Suggestion
I'm Beth Winkler, I'm in A Chicago suburb. I recently rescued a 13 week old
long haired black and tan Chi we are calling Theodore. My Daughter Aimee is in
college as a dance major in FL. In Febuary 2008 we started SIRA (Shiba Inu
Rescue Association) Besides the 50 shibas (and one Chi) we saved this year my
daughter and I have 9 shibas between us. They are: Kitsu, Kiba, Duo, Sora,
Riku, Kiari, Selphie, Rukia & Tsume (the twins) Most of the above guys were
fosters who were just too sick to adopt out so they've remained with us. Now we
have this little bundle of TNT who right now is laying across Kitsu's back
(dominant resident female) Yes we have a house full this holiday! Beth--- In
[email protected], hartzells...@... wrote:>> Ok, well I'm Sheila
Hartzell. I think there is another Sheila? Anyway, I > live in Little Rock,
Arkansas. The capital city also! I live with my husband > Nathan and our six
kids plus one kitty, a tortoise shell Skritty aka, Skritty Bo > Ditty. A Golden
Retriever 14, "Peaches", a Shiba Inu, 4 " Cody" 5 long coat > chihuahua's,
Belle, Daisy, Graycie Blue,Muffin, and CoCo! And a couple of > Siamese Fighting
Fish.> > > In a message dated 12/22/2008 5:30:36 P.M. Central Standard Time, >
twope...@... writes:> > You're right, it's hard to keep everyone and their pets
straight. There are > two Gloria that's why I sign my name Gloria P.> > I am
Gloria Pennington, I live in Austin, Texas, the state capital of Texas, >
located in Central Texas.> I am a widow, my daughter and son are grown and have
homes of their own. I > have one long coat male Chihuahua, his name is Cesar
and he's 22 months old. > I also have a 6 year old Red Bellied parrot named
Beau, who is a great talker > and with whom I often hold conversations.> >
Gloria P> > > In a message dated 12/22/2008 4:58:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> hartzells...@... writes:> > I was wondering if anyone would be interested in
doing a roll call?? Perhaps > Introducing your self and where you are from then
listing your pets and > their breed and name?? I would like to be able to put
everyone with a state and > their pets. For instance we have 2 Gloria's and I
think we have another > Sheila besides me and it can get confusing! It would
help to know where we are all > located when searching for a breeder or pet.
Just an idea.> Blessings,> > > > > > ____________________________________> One
site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo > Mail.
_Try it now_ >
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)
.> > > > > > > ____________________________________> One site keeps you
connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo > Mail. _Try it now_ >
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)
.> > > **************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail,
> Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. >
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)>