Hi everyone, I am Evelyn and I have two female chihuahuas. One is black and tan 
with sort of course fur and the other is fawn and very short smooth fur. THey 
are both very loving and caring pups and they adore each other. These two dogs 
are my whole life and are incredible dogs. I live in Delray Beach, FL.




________________________________
From: arlene weaver <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 9:20:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Suggestion


Hi  i am arlene and i have three furbabies. jimmy is a older black and tan chi, 
teddy is an older pom pom, and my newest Miss Dora.a chi . She is the first 
girl dog i ever had.    i live in ct with my husband of thirty of 38 years.  
times a flying. my son and his wife live upstairs from me.   my daughter lives 
a few towns from me about an hour away.

May God walk with you today.
arlene

--- On Mon, 12/22/08, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Suggestion
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 5:58 PM


I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a roll call?? Perhaps 
Introducing your self and where you are from then listing your pets and their 
breed and name?? I would like to be able to put everyone with a state and their 
pets. For instance we have 2 Gloria's and I think we have another Sheila 
besides me and it can get confusing! It would help to know where we are all 
located when searching for a breeder or pet. Just an idea.
                     Blessings,
                             




________________________________
One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo 
Mail. Try it now. 


      

Reply via email to