Thank you for fostering.I will put you in my prayers.
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.




________________________________
From: bijousglenda <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 11:45:14 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Suggestion


Rescue has become my life. Since I became disabled and could not
work, it has become the reason I get out of bed, the sick ones keep my
mind alive researching their ailments. They are my blessing!--- In
chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com, G Chase <gjc...@....> wrote:
>
> 
> You are a blessing to have 10 fosters!!
> 
> 
> 
> 
Gloria C. 
> "Merry Christmas" "Have a Blessed 2009"
> "Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you.
> He is Christ the Lord" 
> Luke 2:11
> 
> To: chihuah...@. ..: glendad...@. ..: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 02:34:23
+0000Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Suggestion
> 
> 
> 
> Glenda Austin, Texas Poquita, Molly, Isabella, JJ long coat
chis,Chandler blue sc chi, and 10 foster dogs, Poms and Chis ---
InChihuahuas@ yahoogroups. com, hartzells501@ wrote:>> I was wondering
if anyone would be interested in doing a rollcall?? Perhaps >
Introducing your self and where you are from then listing your petsand
> their breed and name?? I would like to be able to put everyone witha
state and > their pets. For instance we have 2 Gloria's and I think we
haveanother Sheila > besides me and it can get confusing! It would
help to know where weare all > located when searching for a breeder or
pet. Just an idea.> Blessings,> > ************ **One site keeps you
connected to all your email: AOL Mail, > Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it
now.
>(http://www.aol. com/?optin= new-dp&icid= aolcom40vanity& ncid=emlcntaolco 
>m00000025)>
>

 


      

Reply via email to