You are a blessing to have 10 fosters!!
Gloria C.
"Merry Christmas" "Have a Blessed 2009"
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you.
He is Christ the Lord"
Luke 2:11
To: [email protected]: [email protected]: Tue, 23 Dec 2008
02:34:23 +0000Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Suggestion
Glenda Austin, Texas Poquita, Molly, Isabella, JJ long coat chis,Chandler blue
sc chi, and 10 foster dogs, Poms and Chis --- [email protected],
hartzells...@... wrote:>> I was wondering if anyone would be interested in
doing a rollcall?? Perhaps > Introducing your self and where you are from then
listing your petsand > their breed and name?? I would like to be able to put
everyone witha state and > their pets. For instance we have 2 Gloria's and I
think we haveanother Sheila > besides me and it can get confusing! It would
help to know where weare all > located when searching for a breeder or pet.
Just an idea.> Blessings,> > **************One site keeps you connected to all
your email: AOL Mail, > Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.
>(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)>