Welcome, Marina.  Loved meeting Lizzie, nice photos, pretty dog!   I am 
Gloria and I live in Central Texas with Emiliano, my 18 mos old long coat  
Chiuahua.
 
Gloria
 
 

     



 
In a message dated 7/17/2010 9:21:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/photos/album/52330304/pic/17910163
2/view_ 
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/photos/album/52330304/pic/179101632/view)
 

Hey  everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and my little girl. Lizzie is  going to be 
four this year, and for the last two years she and I have worked  together 
as a Service Dog team. She's my Super Service Chihuahua. LoL. She's  Medical 
Alert, which means that she lets me know when I need medication, and  she 
also lets others know that I am in need of help when I can not speak for  
myself. She's a wonderful comapanion and partner. There are a few pictures of  
her on the job, if you follow the link. I'll probably add some  more!

Thanks for this great Chihuahua  group!

Marina



<<inline: DSC02873.JPG>>

Reply via email to