Jackson and I joined the group today and so glad to be here with other 
Chihuahua lovers. Jackson is 12 weeks old now and I think he may weigh close to 
1 pound. When he was checked out by the vet at 7 weeks he weighed 9 ounces. He 
is just a bundle of joy we love him so much and so does his sister Zoe, a min 
pin mix. If you have a chance to check out his pictures she is in a few.
I am sure I will be coming here for advice, thanks for having us.

Jack and his Mom Cathy



------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to