Maybe we could see him. Can u post a pictur and please don't get rid pc him I 
will like to help

Sent from my iPod

On Jul 18, 2010, at 7:38 PM, [email protected] wrote:

I know nothing about new born babies but I bet there are some on this list who 
can help you.  Best wishes and healing glows for the baby.
 
Gloria
 
In a message dated 7/18/2010 6:26:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time, 
[email protected] writes:
 
Hello friends
  Just want some advice on a puppy that is in my litter.  It is a male puppy 
who seems to be having trouble standing on his own 4 legs.  The front ones seem 
to work fine, but his back ones dont.  He spreads them out and wont stand, or 
sit correctly.  Please if you can help let me know.  He is growing well, eating 
well-nursing, and going to the potty all by himself..but just cant seem to 
walk.  His sister seems to be fine.  Thanks for any replys or advice. 





      

Reply via email to