*Been thru the area a time or two...It's beautiful thru there..Your welcome
on the info...I am considering getting one as well but not quite yet..
*
On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 9:41 PM, chihuahua <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> I live near Lynchburg Virginia in the Blue Ridge Mountains...I love it
> here, but this summer did me in with all the heat...
>  Thanks for the info on the grinder...
> Lois
>
> ------------ Forwarded message ------------
> From: *Joyce mccarthy* <[email protected]>
> Date: Sep 5, 2010
> Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Deanna
> To: [email protected]
>
>
>
>
> *I know the feeling of Heat and Humidity sure thought I left that behind
> in Florida LOL...Kentucky wasn't this hot 7 yrs ago when we moved
> here...Lois where are you located?? Same here Bass Pro has some nice meat
> grinders...I called the butcher to see if he could grind some for me of
> course it was without the bone he said he didn't have a way to grind with
> bone in...40 lbs of ground chicken breast would cost me about $60
> *
> On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 4:20 PM, chihuahua <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>  Hello
>> Thanks so much for the info...I am working on it I really do  need the
>> meat grinder!!! I am sold on the raw feeding...
>> What state do you live in? My husband and I have said if we have another
>> summer like this one we are heading NORTH!!!LOL
>> I have been reading books that take place in Alaska just to keep
>> cool...Really can't complain today it is 79 degrees yea...
>> Well,thanks again...
>> Lois
>>
>
>
>
> --
> *Joyce*
> *www.mtnviewchis.webs.com*
> *
> *
> *http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChihuahuaParadise*
> *
> *
> *http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Angelsamongus*
>
> http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/diet_pals
>
>    
>



-- 
*Joyce*
*www.mtnviewchis.webs.com*
*
*
*http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChihuahuaParadise*
*
*
*http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Angelsamongus*

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/diet_pals

Reply via email to