Hi Lois,
I can tell you that I am so happy I bought the grinder!! It has removed so much 
worry and it actually is really fun to grind for them! As a side note the 
grinder makes great nut bitters for my family too! I just made up some Almond 
butter and some cashew butter...oh my...so YUMMY!!! I hesitate to have a 
butcher 
grind for me...having worked in a meat market I know they are NOT good at 
cleaning the grinders as often or as well as I think things should be cleaned 
LOL...so now I can take clean cuts of meat and make hamburger for us too!!! I 
know...I am wierd LOL!! But really Lois...I know you will love having a grinder 
and that one from www.pierceequipment.com is reccommended from my raw feeding 
group...what a little workhorse. If you call pierce they will walk you through 
their grinders but they seemed to really think this was the best for raw 
feeders 
grinding chicken bones. I hope you can get one soon!

I live in the mountains in Southern CA...in a little town between Big Bear and 
Lake Arrowhead...called Running Springs...about 6700 elevation...so I am 
anxious 
for snow time!!!
 Hugs In Him,
Deanna

And the Corey Crew:

Wife to my best friend: Mark-ie Pooh...married 29 years 6/27/10
Mom to 4 Children: Andrea 26, Jimmy 22, Baxter 19 and Molly 11
Grandma to 4: Lori, Evelyn Rose, Jack and Cameron

Mom to Fur babies:
Nugget (MiniPoodle)www.dogster.com/dogs/1085245,
Shuai-Li (Shih Tzu)www.dogster.com/dogs/1129251,
Bella-Rose (Pomeranian)http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1136706
Mouse (Chihuahua)www.dogster.com/dogs/1005934,
Myrtle May (Chihuahua)
and Caleb (Rott/chow mix)www.dogster.com/dogs/988612

Mom to feathered kids: Stella (Blue and Gold Macaw) and Stanley (Double Yellow 
Headed Amazon)

and the curtain climber: Miles www.catster.com/cats/895000 




________________________________
From: chihuahua <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, September 5, 2010 1:20:04 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Deanna

  
 Hello
Thanks so much for the info...I am working on it I really do  need the meat 
grinder!!! I am sold on the raw feeding...
What state do you live in? My husband and I have said if we have another summer 
like this one we are heading NORTH!!!LOL
I have been reading books that take place in Alaska just to keep cool...Really 
can't complain today it is 79 degrees yea...
Well,thanks again...
Lois

Reply via email to