Sorry I was posting Deanna to thank her for all her help...Not sure how the group works, but it is hard to follow when the subject changes and we are still useing the same subject line...You know what I mean? LOL...
Lois
------------ Forwarded message ------------
From: Darcy Jacobs <[email protected]>
Date: Sep 5, 2010
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Deanna
To: [email protected]
please leave the post you are replying to ... if you mean me im in maryland... i thought i needed one too but after 40 lbs (4 bags from walmart), i ground for monster at my friends house i may not need more... today she stole a wing from my danes... she didnt get to the bone before it was taken back but the interest was there ...so ill start offering her bones now and see how she does.. she is 14 weeks ish...
darcy
From: chihuahua <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, September 5, 2010 1:20:04 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Deanna
Hello
Thanks so much for the info...I am working on it I really do need the meat grinder!!! I am sold on the raw feeding...
What state do you live in? My husband and I have said if we have another summer like this one we are heading NORTH!!!LOL
I have been reading books that take place in Alaska just to keep cool...Really can't complain today it is 79 degrees yea...
Well,thanks again...
Lois
__._,_.___
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
__,_._,___

