Feathers, huh?  Pantaloons is right on the money and also hilarious.  


________________________________
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, October 5, 2010 11:22:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Long haired vs short

The "poof" of fur under his tail, I am told by the vet, is called feathers.  
Me, 
I call it his pantaloons.  LOL  I have to look for it but I have a photo that 
shows them real well.

Gloria




-----Original Message-----
From: Al McManus <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, Oct 5, 2010 9:14 am
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Long haired vs short


I'm no chi expert but Pecos had long strands of hair emanating from the tips of 
his ears when he was very young.  His mane came in pretty rapidly followed by a 
hilarious "poof" of white fur under his tail.  THEN his tail started coming 
in.  
If your pup sports any of those attributes, suspect it's a long hair.  Thinking 
back, Peco's photo at the breeder's site reflected the fact that he was a 
long-hair quite clearly.  He was three months at the time.  If there weren't 
long-haired chi's, I probably would have a papillon or some other fluff 
muffin.  
My other dog's a rescue with sort of shepherd/coyote fur.  Sheds like there's 
no 
tomorrow.  Furminate him constantly.  Get him furminator baths and brush-outs 
at 
PetSmart.  By rights, he should be bald.



________________________________
From: Darcy Jacobs <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, October 5, 2010 9:01:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Long haired vs short


      

Reply via email to