Congratulations! Are you keeping him? Singles are such sweet little 
pudgeballs...lol. My youngest Seal was a single birth and he's still a spoiled 
little butterball.

Have A Beautiful Day, Each And Every Day!

--- On Fri, 10/15/10, Nancy Lucky <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Nancy Lucky <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] It a Boy
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 8:18 PM















 
 



  


    
      
      
      congradulations - I am adopting a singleton and she is a fat little 
butterball - I get her a week from Sunday:) But she is as sweet as can be!
Nancy and the girls



--- On Fri, 10/15/10, Cindy Dawson <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Cindy Dawson <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] It a Boy
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 5:00 PM










My Dog have one boy puppy yesterday. he look like his Dad. I a a little 
surprised she only had one.but that just mean he going to be one fat spoiled 
baby. Thank you all for all your help and advice.  





    
     

    
    


 



  











      

Reply via email to