Your time is getting close.    I go away for a week and time just flies.   I 
know you
are so anxious to have the little one home with you.   Can't wait to hear all 
about her
and everything.....   





________________________________
From: Nancy Lucky <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 15, 2010 5:18:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] It a Boy

  
congradulations - I am adopting a singleton and she is a fat little butterball 
- 
I get her a week from Sunday:) But she is as sweet as can be!
Nancy and the girls



--- On Fri, 10/15/10, Cindy Dawson <[email protected]> wrote:


>From: Cindy Dawson <[email protected]>
>Subject: [Chihuahuas] It a Boy
>To: [email protected]
>Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 5:00 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>My Dog have one boy puppy yesterday. he look like his Dad. I a a little 
>surprised she only had one.but that just mean he going to be one fat spoiled 
>baby. Thank you all for all your help and advice.  
>
>
>
> 
 

Reply via email to