I want to but is it too late?
--- On Sat, 10/16/10, Deanna Corey <[email protected]> wrote: From: Deanna Corey <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] It a Boy To: [email protected] Date: Saturday, October 16, 2010, 9:52 PM Nancy! I am so excited to hear you will be getting your little sweet pea so soon! Please forgive me but I can't remember if you decided on her name yet?? Are you entering her in the Chi Exchange?? Make sure you do!!!! How fun!!! A new baby to shop for...everyone will want to draw her!!!! Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park, Deanna and The Dog Park Pack: Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Toby, Caleb and Maxine!!! and honorary non-dog members of The Dog Park: Stella-Macaw, Stanley-Amazon, Miles the cat www.joys4toys.com From: Nancy Lucky <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Fri, October 15, 2010 5:18:49 PM Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] It a Boy congradulations - I am adopting a singleton and she is a fat little butterball - I get her a week from Sunday:) But she is as sweet as can be! Nancy and the girls --- On Fri, 10/15/10, Cindy Dawson <[email protected]> wrote: From: Cindy Dawson <[email protected]> Subject: [Chihuahuas] It a Boy To: [email protected] Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 5:00 PM My Dog have one boy puppy yesterday. he look like his Dad. I a a little surprised she only had one.but that just mean he going to be one fat spoiled baby. Thank you all for all your help and advice.

