my dobie got heart worm in the 70's... took the poison treatment and 
lived...=)~...got it from florida... used to only be in the south and has 
worked its way up over the years...started south of the us before that...
darcy

--- On Wed, 11/17/10, Peggy & The Girls <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Peggy & The Girls <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] OK, lets talk Raw Feeding again..
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2010, 8:23 PM


  



Yes, those were the ones I had in the 70's 80s and I lived in the city at that 
time. I do remember an occasional flea, but never like what you can get 
today. I don't think I ever remember hearing about HW during those years. I 
wonder why do mosquitos carry it now and not then?



♥ Peggy & The Girls ♥


-----Original Message-----
From: dasha <[email protected]>
To: Chihuahuas <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 5:31 pm
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] OK, lets talk Raw Feeding again..


  




None were ever on HW and Flea Spot stuff either. Some never even had Boosters 
or a Rabies shots either
 
===============================
 
Then you have been extremely lucky that you live in a place where there are no 
fleas or heartworms or rabies. There is much more knowledge out there now.
 
Sheila










      

Reply via email to