I also got a  new little chi about 3 months ago,  I think it just takes time 
for them to get adjusted.  It took about  a week for mine and now she is a 
little pig.  I was worried at first too.
--- On Sun, 2/20/11, Raven <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Raven <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] New to list & Chihuahuas
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 5:58 PM


  



>> breeder fed him Chicken Soup for the Puppy Dog Soul puppy food and gave me 
>> several samples, but he is not eating it too well

Hi...welcome to the list. IMHO...that dog feed is awful. Please get
him a higher quality dog food.

Here's a link to the Whole Dog Journal top 2010 dog foods
http://www.epettalk.com/forums/content.php?28-2010-Whole-Dog-%20Journal-s-Recommended-DRY-Food-List

>> I'm worried he will get diarrhea from changing foods

You will just need to slowly change him over to a better food.

Raven
Lucy & Molly & Stella, the Girl Doggies
Huginn, Riddari, & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

I ride a pony, cuz heart is not measured in hands.

My Blog
http://iceponytrekking.blogspot.com

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.








      

Reply via email to