Hi Gloria,
I had been feeding my larger dogs a cheap Walmart brand of dog food, but went 
to my local pet feed store and asked a bunch of questions today and decided to 
switch my larger dogs to Fromm. I selected Holistic Select Small & Mini Breed 
Puppy food for Gus-Gus, which unfortunately he still isn't interested in, so 
I'll try the blender and mixing it in. The lady at the pet feed store suggested 
mixing a bit of plain yogurt in with the food if they didn't like it at first. 
Has anyone tried that before?

I'll work on getting some pics uploaded and sent in in a few. :-) Emiliano is 
adorable!

Patti in Upstate NY
Regan, LuLu, Zack, Zoey & Gus-Gus

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email protected] 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 8:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] New to list & Chihuahuas


  Yup, a Chi has a way of stealing your heart.  Welcome, What brand of dog food 
do your other dogs eat?  Look to see if that brand has a good puppy food and 
try mixing it with the current puppy food,.  Then, if he likes it, gradually 
made the switch.  Now, we need to meet Gus Gus, how about some photos?  I am 
Gloria and I live in Central Texas with Emiliano, my 2 year old, long coat.


          



  Gloria

<<image/jpeg>>

Reply via email to