I find myself sometimes talking to myself when I go to the grocery store…Mommy 
has to get some bread…then I think “Oh my gosh…what are people thinking about 
me!

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of Lynda
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:32 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] video - introducing Mr. Toothbrush

 

  

Maybe she heard me talking to Charlotte - you know we never talk to them in a 
'normal' voice - I talk 'baby' pretty much anytime I'm at home - sometimes I 
worry when I'm at work I'm going to start talking to a client that way. LOL

 



 

"I wish my book of life was written in pencil … There are a few pages I would 
like to erase"



 

  _____  

From: "Joan Croft" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:11:09 PM
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] video - introducing Mr. Toothbrush

  

How cute.  I am holding Dolly and when I watched the video Dolly was doing 
little growls.  Although I couldn’t hear any puppy noises, she must have heard 
something and was trying to respond.

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of Lynda
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 12:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] video - introducing Mr. Toothbrush [1 Attachment]

 

  

[ <http://sz0148.wc.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/public/blank.html#TopText> 
Attachment(s) from Lynda included below] 

I'm not sure this is going to work (or that anyone can open this iPhone video)  
...but I showed Charlotte her toothbrush the other day...is it just me - or are 
chihuahua's the cutest most entertaining dog on earth.?

I watch it when I need a good chuckle... (she has conquered the fear of the big 
bag toofybrush and now thinks it's a game)

Lynda



<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>

Reply via email to