Amen Lynda! I wholeheartedly agree!

Cindy

Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

-----Original message-----
From: Lynda <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, Jan 23, 2012 14:13:14 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] cranky behaviot



I tapped her nose - tapped it - I did not flick or slap her - I tapped her 
nose...she didn't even react it was so light....I don't make a point of 
disciplining my dogs with physical behavior  - I've been rescuing and training 
dogs/cats/bunnies for 30 years...I think some of these comments have been over 
the top - and I appreci ate those that have defended me. Charlotte was not a 
rescue - she came straight to me at 8 weeks old - she is  a happy, sweet, girl 
-perfect with strangers and anyone that comes to visit she welcomes them whole 
heartedly-she has gone to work with me - she has been an angel when she's 
gotten her vaccinations- no grumbling of any kind  - that's how I want to keep 
it - but now and then (rare) she shows tendancies towards being a little bit 
snippy only when she's sleeping.  I simply asked if anyone had this type of 
behavior when they had a puppy.  S he will be trained that is unacceptable and 
learn to be a good girl - just like the other animals in the house - she will 
respect me and the others - just like I respect them and visa versa. 

 I am the alpha but I am a soft spoken woman - who loves her animals more 
than I love most people  - they live wonderful lives - but they will be trained 
- they will listen when given a command and they will learn what is acceptable 
and what is not acceptable behavior .  Trust me they get away with plenty of 
stuff - They train me just as

Reply via email to