Matt Perry wrote:
> Does this mean the checked-in xcode project files are obsolete?

Not yet, but they will be soon.

> Or do we need to update both .gyp and .xcodeproj files now?

If you only update one, it has to be the checked-in .xcodeproj for
now.  That's still the official build for the Mac.  Ideally you'd
update the .gyp too and Cc me on the review.  You don't have to wait
for a response from me for simple changes, I just want to keep tabs on
what's changing because I'm still working pretty heavily on some
parts.

The more that people start updating .gyp files when they change things
now, the less I'll have to play catch-up.  That leaves me with more
time to finish the actual conversion so that we can "svn remove" the
old xcodeprojs and switch to GYP-only on the Mac.  I think that this
is in everyone's best interest, but especially mine.

Mark