Ben Goodger wrote:
> Awesome! Thanks for getting this together, Mark. Do you have any idea
> what the ETA for Linux and Windows is?

My pleasure!

I know that the MSVS and Linux SCons generators are up as far as
WebKit, or nearly so.  WebKit's really the difficult piece of the
puzzle, so once that's solid, it shouldn't be long.  Perhaps bradn
(MSVS) and sgk (SCons) can provide better estimates of when they think
their generators will be ready to begin wider testing.  evanm has also
been working on a Linux Makefile generator, which is newer and I think
not quite as far along, but I hear it's pretty zippy.

Mark