Do you have a working page you can point me at so that I can
definitively tell you why your script isn't working?

Here's some reasons why it might fail:
. You already have a search engine for http://url.com/.
. The name assigned to the keyword is already in use and the user has
modified the existing keyword with the same name.
. Your url uses POST.

  -Scott