Now, will there soon be a way to add a reference item in Google Docs at the
Google Chrome section there?I mean, when you go to Google Docs, after you
sync, there is a "Google Chrome" folder under "My Folders". When you go into
it, there are folders and the items has some sort of a reference icon.
Will it be made possible to add references not through the browser?
(If so, any time frame?)

Thank you, this is a cool feature.

☆PhistucK