I would like to make this switch, but it is not yet reliable.  I don't
want build bots failing because of dependency bugs.  (Heh, heaven
forbid we sometimes need to click a hypothetical "clobber" checkbox on
the buildbots to work around a build system issue!  :P)

I'd been using the "makebuild" label, though most bugs have just been
reported to me directly (special thanks to benl and davemoore for
tracking down some problems for me):
  http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list?can=1&q=makebuild

Dean told me he has his build alias just always run make twice when he
builds, which is pretty tragic to me, but he says it's still faster
than scons.  :\