The commit checks is bound to 2x appengine latency (hint hint) since
it parses try job results registered on rietveld and looks up
chromium-status to know if the tree is open.

presubmit_support.py still reads the whole file. It's *supposed* to
only load the new lines from the diff. I just assumed that would be
done once it gets slow enough, you know, I didn't want to do an early
optimization :D

M-A