On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 5:30 AM, Mohamed Mansour <m...@chromium.org> wrote:

> I tried ChromeFrame it is very good, but it doesn't work if the Kiosk Mode
> flag is set. If the Kiosk mode is set ( iexplorer.exe -k
> http://www.google.com ) it renders it as IE Renderer. It renders it fine
> in a Chrome Frame if its not in Kiosk mode. That must be a bug :)

wait, did you do '... -k cf:http://www.google.com'?  (Or does the Google
home page use Chrome Frame?)

(Not that I'm saying this is the right route.  It sounds like a command line
flag for Chrome might be the best way to go!)

For IE, kiosk mode has a context menu, but people usually apply the registry