(resending to chromium-dev)

Sheriffing the PST time zone is usually the worst.  We could experiment with
tweaking the scheduling algorithm to have two PST sheriffs and one non-PST
sheriff per shift.

Other than that -- fixing flaky tests would go a long way to making the job
easier.  Right now out of 12 failing bots, only 1 is a true failure.