On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:37 PM chuang213 <chuang...@gmail.com> wrote:

> for the pps part, try the following
> refclock SHM 1 refid PPS lock NEMA
>
> it work for me

I'm guessing your gpsd is creating the pps device and/or making a shared
memory segment from that?  I only have a single shared memory entry when I
run ntpshmmon:

#      Name Seen@                Clock                Real                 L
Prc
sample NTP0 1585280131.870898811 1585280123.169793607 1585280123.000000000
0 -20
 There is no NTP1 segment as PPS is from the kernel reading the PPS pin
from the GPS. I did try it in the off chance ntpshmmon wasn't showing me
something but it didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion.